Friday 7 September 2012

I'm a blog newbie... (REALLY?!? in this day and age I hear you cry...!)

Yes I am new to the world of blogging... I guess I felt that there really wasn't a place on the web for my ramblings that would be worthwhile reading. So why am I blogging now...? Well I must stop clogging up Facebook with pictures of my latest "crafty creation"...  so it brings me here - to share a small piece of my crafty, creative, artistic, organised chaos world. I'm hoping that like minded individuals may join me as I share past and new projects and hopefully make some friends along the way! :-)

Anyway... i'm also using my first post to test out this whole new blogging experience...
I'm not sure how it's going to look, so bear with me and hopefully i'll bring something more exciting next time for you to read!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment